Learn How To Use Your Lightsaber
The complete guide to mastering all of its features and effects
Proffie 2.2 Neopixel Instructions Manual
1. Powering on and off (make sure the saber is charged first):
- To awaken from deep sleep mode, hold the button for 1 second.
- To turn it off, press and hold the button for 3 seconds.
- To put the saber in deep sleep mode, press and hold the button for 5 seconds.
- To turn the saber on, click the button once.
- To ignite the saber muted press the button twice and hold the button until the saber ignites.
- Background music: Click the button 2 times to turn on the background sound, switch the background sound, and turn off the background sound.
- Blaster sound: Tap the button.
- Changing colors: Point the saber down at the floor and while pressing the button twist the saber rapidly clockwise. The saber will enter the color changing mode. Spin the saber until you find the preferred color and then press the button to set the color.
- Saber lock-up loop: Press the button and move the saber to activate the saber lock-up loop.
- Flash-on-clash: The saber will automatically flash white and emit a sound when it hits another surface.
- Melt effect: Press and hold the button for 2 seconds and hit the tip of the blade or abruptly move the blade forward.
- Change the soundfont: Press the button for 2 seconds to change the sound font and lightsaber effects. Repeat to cycle through the soundfonts.
- Adjusting volume: Press the button for one 1 second to adjust the volume.
- To check the battery power press the button 3 times when in stand-by mode.
- The breathing light is not supported on our proffie models.