Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your blades made for dueling? - All our blades are made out of durable polycarbonate, meaning they are specifically designed for saber-on-saber clashing and dueling.
- What do you mean by "color-changing blade"? - Exactly that; with the press of a button, you can change the color of your blade and keep it that color for as long as you want. This feature is available on all of our sabers. Colors include Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Yellow, Pink, and their shades in between.
- How do you create a double bladed saber? - Simply by connecting two sabers hilts. Note that one of the hilts must be either Guardian, Adept, or Duelist styles since they have hilt connector end pieces. View a video demonstration here.
- What are your shipping times? - Due to high demand as well as recent global conditions, our shipping times range from 7-20 days to all locations, as well as an additional 2-4 days of processing time.
- Where do you ship to? - We ship to the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, and the Netherlands.
- What are your shipping rates? - Shipping to all locations and on all orders is completely free.
- Will you ever ship to other countries? - We are looking into expanding to other countries in the future, but it all depends on demand.
- What are the differences between your collections? - Our collections are ranked: Apprentice, Knight, and Master. The higher the collection, the higher the quality. The main differences can be seen in the materials used and complexity of the hilt designs. Our master collection sabers also use more powerful rechargeable batteries.
- What is included in your packaging? - The blade, hilt, additional tools and screws, USB charging chord, and instructions manual.
- Can you detach the blade? - All sabers are shipped with blades attached to the hilt, but you can detach the blade from the hilt using the tools provided.
Have any more specific questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.