Learn How To Use Your Lightsaber
The complete guide to mastering all of its features and effects
RGB Baselit Instructions Manual
1. Powering on and off (make sure the saber is charged first):
- To awaken from deep sleep mode, hold the button.
- To turn it off, press and hold the button for 4 seconds.
- To put the saber into deep sleep mode, press and hold the button for 8 seconds.
- To turn the saber on again, tap the button.
- Press the button for 2 seconds and release your finger. Press the button again to change colors. Release your finger to select the colors you prefer. Press the button again for one second to end the color selection.
- Blaster deflection: Tap the button quickly and the blade will change to a white color as if being struck by a blaster, and will play a sound effect.
- Lock-up loop: Hold the button for 1 second and release your finger. Then press the button to activate lock up. Press it again to end the lock up loop. This effect simulates two lightsabers pressing against each other.
- Flash-on-clash: The saber will automatically flash white and emit a sound when it hits another surface.
- Smooth swing: Move the lightsaber around while it is lit, and it will make motion sounds based on your movement.
- Changing sound fonts: Press the button for 2 seconds (the ring should blink twice) to change the sound font. Repeat to cycle through the sound fonts. The lightsaber will play a sound to indicate the new soundfont.
- Adjusting volume: Press the button for one 1 second (the ring should blink once) to adjust the volume. The saber will announce the new volume mode. There is a mute, low volume, and high volume mode.