Shadowy and stealthy, Umbra is both daring and complex. Boasting a unique handle and hilt guard, durable blade, sound effects, and color changing capabilities, Umbra is truly one of our most remarkable designs.
- Specialized hilt design: This hilt utilizes a unique design that sets it apart from the rest of our collection, utilizing specialized parts and materials.
- Color changing blade: RGB blade with 12 different colors changeable at the press of a button (Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Yellow, Pink, and their shades in between).
- Sound effects: Saber clashing and ignition, saber lock-up, blaster deflecting, character quotes, motion noises, and iconic music. 10 different soundfonts.
- Duel ready: Tough, durable blade able to withstand dueling against other saber blades.
- Smooth swing: Realistic noises in response to motion. Our soundboards provide precise and controlled saber movement sounds.
- Flash-on-clash: When two saber blades hit each other, a flash effect is produced.
- Rechargeable battery: In-hilt recharge port without the need of ever replacing a battery (charger provided).
- Specialty battery: While most sabers utilize a 1200mAh battery, this saber contains a more powerful 2000mAh rechargeable battery.
- Double-bladed sabers: Ability to connect two saber hilts to make one double-bladed saberstaff (one of the hilts must be either Guardian, Adept, or Duelist styles since they have hilt connector end pieces).
- Handle material: Frosted metallic aluminum alloy
- Handle length: 31 cm
- Hilt color: Black
- Blade material: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Blade length: 82 cm
- Total length: 113 cm
- Charging type: USB fast charging
- Charging time: 4-8 hours
- Light type: 9 Watts LED
- Light colors: Variable (Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Yellow, Pink, and their shades in between)
- Battery type: Rechargeable (18650 3.7V Battery 2000mAh)
- 1 hilt
- 1 blade
- 1 USB charging cord
- 1 six-angle wrench
- Extra screws
- Instructions manual
All products are securely packaged in one dense cylindrical tube with a cap on either end. Make sure to open both caps to retrieve both the saber and tools. Make sure you charge your saber first before using.
Shipping on all orders and to all locations is completely free. Due to high demand as well as recent global developments, please allow 7-20 days from your date of purchase for your order to reach you. Processing times between the date of purchase and when the item is shipped can range from 2-4 days.
Shipping is only available to customers who live in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Australia, and Canada. Shipping times to all locations are a standard 7-20 days.
Creating a double-bladed saber:
- View here