Bold and extravagant, Electrum is one of our most complex saber designs. Boasting a mirror polished chrome alloy handle, advanced hilt design, weighty handling, sound effects, and color changing capabilities, Electrum is the perfect fit for any true master of the force.
- Specialized hilt design: This saber hilt's chrome mirror-polished metallic alloy plating makes it a rare and unique part of any collection.
- Color changing blade: 12 different blade colors changeable at the press of a button (Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Yellow, Pink, and their shades in between).
- Sound effects: saber clashing and ignition, saber lock-up, blaster deflecting, character quotes, motion noises, and iconic music. 6 different soundfonts.
- Duel ready: Tough, durable blade able to withstand dueling against other saber blades.
- Flash-on-clash: When two saber blades hit each other, a flash effect is produced.
- Rechargeable battery: in-hilt recharge port without the need of ever replacing a battery (charger provided).
- Specialty battery: While most of our batteries utilize a 1200mAh battery, this saber contains a more powerful 2000mAh rechargeable battery.
- Double-bladed sabers: Ability to connect two saber hilts to make one double-bladed saberstaff (one of the hilts must be either Guardian, Adept, or Duelist styles since they have hilt connector end pieces).
- Handle material: Mirror polished chrome frosted aluminum alloy
- Handle length: 27 cm
- Hilt color: Mirror polished chrome silver
- Blade material: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Blade length: 82 cm
- Total length: 109 cm
- Charging type: USB fast charging
- Charging time: 4-8 hours
- Light type: 9 Watts LED
- Light colors: Variable (Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Yellow, Pink, and their shades in between)
- Battery type: Rechargeable (18650 3.7V Battery 2000mAh)
- 1 hilt
- 1 blade
- 1 USB charging cord
- 1 six-angle wrench
- Extra screws
- Instructions manual
All products are securely packaged in one dense cylindrical tube with a cap on either end. Make sure to open both caps to retrieve both the saber and tools. Make sure you charge your saber first before using.
Shipping on all orders and to all locations is completely free. Due to high demand as well as recent global developments, please allow 7-20 days from your date of purchase for your order to reach you. Processing times between the date of purchase and when the item is shipped can range from 2-4 days.
Shipping is only available to customers who live in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, and the Netherlands. Shipping times to all locations are a standard 7-20 days.
Creating a double-bladed saber:
- View here